Game Design is a game development competition open to all School Students where Theme will be announced seven days prior to event day and will be mailed to registered Email IDs of Participants. The theme will also be updated on Website & Social media. Students need to develop a Computer based game relevant to the given theme.
- Relevance of Theme (20%)
- Fun Engagement (20%)
- Game Play (40%)
- WOW Factor (Originality & Creativity) (20%)
- Junior Level- 9 to 12 years
- Senior Level- 13 to 16 years
(Each team Min. 2 members Max 5 members)
- All teams need to get their own laptop and software for the game. No team will be provided with any hardware/software support at the venue
- Any Platform/ Software’s can be used to develop the game
- Theme of the game will be announced 7 days prior to the competition on website, Social Media & will be Emailed to the registered email id of Participants
- Participants will receive an E-Ticket on their registered Email IDs 72 Hrs. Prior to the Event Day. The Printout of the E-Ticket should be carried on event day.
- Submit the game on the event day at the game submission counter at the venue via Pen drive
- Participants need to submit executable files (*.exe / *.dmg, Scratch files etc,) of the game.
- Only one Game Submission Is allowed per team
- Game must be self-made, Students might need to present their Game